Hey Everyone, We are Talking About What is TET Exam It’s Eligibility and How To ApplyHope you are doing well TET, Teacher Eligibility Test is a test which have the minimum qualification for the person who want to become a teacher in future. This test is for the person who is eligible to become a teacher from class l to Vlll . Test Eligibility Test is conducted by both central and state government of India. This test is very mandatory specially for those candidates who want to work in Government Schools. Some states of India conduct their own TET Exam. For example, UPTET Exam. The objective of this TET Exam is to meet the objective of the Right of Children to to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
Let me tell you that the TET Exam was first introduced in 2011 by Government of India. At the time of its introduction, it was told to already working teachers that they can continue their teaching but with that they have to pass the with in two years from the day of its launch. The most advantage of TET Exam is that the Certificate of TET is valid for lifetime.
The state which conducts their own TET Exam are:-
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
The eligibility Government wants to appear the TET Exam is that:-
- Candidates should pass it’s 12th standard or to be graduated from a recognised school, college, or University with minimum 45 to 50 percent marks.
- Candidates age should be of minimum 18 years to apply for the exam.
- Candidates should have to do a Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education, i.e., B.Ed.
- Candidates have to complete a prescribed teacher training program or course.
- TET has minimum age to apply but it doesn’t need any upper age limit for any TET Exam.
Also Read:- Rajput status in Hindi in 2022
How you can apply for the TET Exam ?
- In order to apply for the TET Exam, Candidates apply for the exam through online or offline by filling the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form online or offline.
- Pay Application Fee if you are going to fill up the application form online.
- The Application Form of TET Exam released by respective State Government or Exam Conducting Authorities.
- The Exam Application Form fee decided by the exam authorities, and you have to pay the exam fee separately for each subjects.
- Documents you need to submit for TET Exam.
For TET Exam, you have to submit this important documents. They are:-
- Class 12 passing certificate.
- Diploma in Education or B.Ed Passing certificate.
- Valid Photo ID Proof.
- Passport size photograph
- Category or Caste Certificate, if any
- Disability Certificate, if any