Hey Everyone, Hope you are doing well In this article we are talking about What Is CTET Its Eligibility. You know many people knows about TET but very few people are there who know about CTET. CTET is just a brother of TET. People always ask about defination, eligibility, working demands, the procedure to apply.
What is CTET?
CTET, Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is directly conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. This exam is conducted on the National Level Exam in India. This exams are conducted because those who are interested in Teaching than he/she will can appear for the exam for the teacher of class one to eight standard. CTET happens twice in a year.
CTET Exam includes two types of papers. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is for those Candidates who are planning to teach from Class 1 to Class 5 and the 2nd second Paper, i.e., Paper 2 is for those candidates who are planning to teach from Class 6 to Class 8.
CTET Exam is conducted over 112 cities all over across the India. This exam is of 150 minutes long. This exams are mostly conducted offline and for the admit card you have to download admit card from its official website, before three weeks of the exam. You can give your exam in two languages, one in English and one in Hindi. As you know, admit card contains all the important information like your name, Time, exam date, address etc.
What Is CTET Its Eligibility and How to Apply ?
The eligibility Government wants to appear the CTET Exam is that:-
1. If you applied for Paper 1, than:-
- Candidates should have to pass Senior Secondary with at least 45% to 50% Marks.
- Candidates have to pass or at least have to appear for final year exam in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
2. If you applied for Paper 2, than:-
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates have to pass or at least have to appear for the final year exam in 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Age eligibility for CTET Exam:-
- The minimum age of the Candidate should be more than 17 years.
- There is no upper age limit for Candidates.
Documents you need to submit for CTET Exam:-
- Adar Card.
- Class 10 Passing certificate.
- Class 12 Passing Certificate.
- Identity Proof (Valid).
- Higher Qualifications certificates.
- Debit Card/Credit Card (if you have done Online Fee Payment).
How you can apply for CTET Exam:-
- Go to official website and Fill CTET Exam Application Form with the required information
- Upload your photo and signature in the given dimension and format.
- Made online payment as Application Fee for CTET
- Once you got the confirmation mail, print out the confirmation page.